PRAGUE – INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL
The Special is valid for ANYTIME TRAVEL in 2018 when booked by December 31, 2017. Some restrictions apply.
You DON’T need to pay now – Pay by the end of January, 2018.
For the incoming holiday seasons THANKSGIVING / CHRISTMAS we offer you this experience package from: $391* per person double occupancy. You may use this special saving as a base for starting your private ancestry trip.
THE BASIC VALUE PACKAGES INCLUDES
• Transfer from Prague airport or train station to your hotel
• 4 days / 3 nights First Class Hotel*
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Local service charge and taxes
• 4 hours Prague guided tour - featuring the 1,000-year-old Hradčany Castle area. The whole castle complex consists of the former Royal Palace, the imposing St. Vítus Cathedral, colorful Golden Lane and other important buildings. Then proceed to the 14th century Charles Bridge, one of Prague's loveliest and most characteristic sights with its 16 arches and 30 statues. Continue to the Old Town Square, enclosed by Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo style buildings before viewing Týn Church and its magnificent towers, the unique Astronomical Clock, St. Nicholas Cathedral and Old Town Hall.
• Travel kit including maps of the Czech Republic, Prague and other helpful information.
• ADDED EXTRA VALUE - Folklore Show / dinner will conclude your wonderful vacation full of pleasant memories. Dancers and musicians dressed in traditional costumes will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance. Hotel pick up and return as well as unlimited beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages included.
Hotel upgrade or stays up to 6 days / 5 nights - include more cultural events and day trips out of PRAGUE.
* Weekend special
* Hotel Ratings: None or * Hostel; ** Tourist; *** First Class; **** Superior Class; ***** Superior De-Luxe
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
• Payment accepted in form of personal / business check, Cashier’s check or Money Order
• A non-refundable payment must be in full for the entire reservation. No change in confirmed reservation is allowed. Any change in the reservation such as the date, number of persons or any other adjustments results in the void of the entire order
• An extra days added to the original confirmed reservation are allowed upon availability for the regular, non special / discount list price
TOUR RESERVATIONS DETAILS
SAVE UP TO 20%
4 days / 3 nights: $391 per person double occupancy
The Special is valid for ANYTIME TRAVEL in 2018 when booked by December 31, 2017. You DON’T need to pay now – Pay by the end of January, 2018
PRAGUE (PRAHA), as the capital of the Czech Republic and its cultural and economic center,
offers you an enticing array of sights, museums, theaters, and galleries, and an extraordinary richness in architecture. The city’s center has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the community is known for its stimulating intellectual and artistic environment.
In the city, with the River Vltava flowing north through its heart, you can choose to explore any or all of the five main historic areas: the Old Town (Staré Město), New Town (Nové Město), the Lesser Quarter (MaláStrana), the Castle Area (Hradčany), and the Jewish Quarter (Josefov).