Visit the largest museum of Czech National / Folk Costumes, ride a boat on the underground Punkva river in “Moravian Karst” – Macocha Abby’s. Visiting the Karlštejn & Pernštejn Castles, the Crystal Glassworks – bargain shopping and more!
• Largest museum of Czech National Costumes
• Ride a boat on the underground river Punkva in “Moravian Karst” – Macocha Abby’s
• Pernštejn Castle • Lidice Memorial
• Karlovy Vary • Mariánské Lázně • Budweiser
DAILY TOUR PROGRAM
Day 1 – Wednesday 10
Depart your hometown and take an overnight flight across the Atlantic. Enjoy in-flight entertainment and meal service as you travel to start your vacation.
Day 2 – Thursday 11 (D) Prague - 1 night
The tour starts today from your hotel in PRAGUE. Begin your afternoon with a walking tour to Old Town Square, enclosed by Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, and Rococo-style buildings before viewing Týn Church and its magnificent towers, the unique Astronomical Clock, St. Nicholas Cathedral, and Old Town Hall. Continue to the 14thcentury Charles Bridge, one of Prague's loveliest and most characteristic sights with its 16 arches and 30 statues. Tonight, join your fellow travelers for a WELCOME DINNER.
Day 3 - Friday 12 (B,L) BRNO - 3 nights
Before noon we’ll depart to visit the largest museum of Czech National Costumes. It is the first and only museum in the Czech Republic that presents costumes from all costume areas of the Czech Republic. You’ll enjoy seeing
260 complete costume mannequins in the museum, over 4,000 thematic exhibits, over 100 pieces of period footwear, and much more. All costumes come from the 19th and early 20th centuries. These are holiday costumes, they were worn only on special occasions, so they could be preserved in their original form.
• PM, continue hotel in BRNO. Brno guided city tour is scheduled for this afternoon. It includes the Church of St. Jacob, the city center with its historical architecture, and other sites which are on the way to the Vegetable market and
Cathedral of Ss. Peter & Paul area.
Day 4 - Saturday 13 (B, L)
Day trip to KROMĚŘÍŽ. In 1777, this town in Central Moravia became the seat of the bishops of Olomouc. Enjoy Kroměříž at its best! You will tour the Archbishop Chateau interiors – which hold precious collections of paintings, books, and music. Get a sweeping view of the town from the panoramic vantage point of the tower. After that, take a walk through the preserved area of the town center, including the famous Flower Garden - a magnificent example of 17th-century gardening art. The splendid Kroměříž chateau and its beautiful gardens are considered an especially attractive and wellpreserved example of Baroque palatial and garden design.
• PM continues to OLOMOUC - a royal town since 1253. Olomouc - the oldest and the largest historical town protected by a monument reserve in the Czech Republic after Prague - is full of precious monuments and landmarks. Guided city tour - View the unique Orloj Clock in the city center; the most significant Cathedral of St. Wenceslas from 1109 and more.
Day 5 - Sunday 14 (B, L)
After breakfast, depart to BLANSKO - tour the “Moravian Carst” caves, and ride a boat on the underground river Punkva & with a cable car on the top of Macocha Abyss for a fascinating view of the region. Free time for lunch.
• PM continues visiting one of the most important and beautiful castles in Moravia - Pernštejn Castle from the middle of the 13th century. It came to be known as the "marble" castle because of the marble-like local stone used to
frame the doors and windows.
Day 6 - Monday 15 (B, L) ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE - 2 nights
After breakfast we depart to TELČ – which consists of a long square lined with arcades and the Church of St. James from the 14th century. The Chateau complex is the most impressive architecture in the region. Free time.
• PM continues to ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE - the royal town founded in 1265. In the center of the town is a magnificent square, one of the largest in Europe. It is lined with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque houses with arcades, and
Samsonʼs Fountain in its center. • Tour the original Budweiser/Budvar Brewery - sample the beer.
Day 7 - Tuesday 16 (B, L)
Day trip to ČESKÝ KRUMLOV - the jewel of South Bohemia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Among the attractions is the second-largest castle complex in the Czech Republic. Guided city tour followed by free time for shopping Bohemian Garnets in the factory store, other souvenirs, or a chance to visit the chateau.
Day 8 - Wednesday 17 (B, L) PILSEN - 2 nights
AM depart to PILSEN. This West Bohemian metropolis with 170,000 inhabitants is the fourth largest city in the Czech Republic. Pilsen is known for its famous Pilsen beer - Pilsner Urquell. Guided city tour includes the city center, the “Thank you America!” monument, and more. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 9 - Thursday 18 (B, L)
Day trip to KARLOVY VARY founded by the Bohemian King Charles IV., in the 14th century. The town has been recapturing its former glory with its restored Baroque and Art Nouveau buildings and people rediscovering all the town
has to offer. Tour the Moser glass factory followed by a tour of the colonnade and taste the water from the 12 curative thermal mineral springs.
• PM, continue to MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ - the second largest spa resort in the Czech Republic founded in the last century. Carefully arranged large parks, spa forests, specific architecture, and flourishing cultural and social life. Those are the features to characterize this beautiful town. Of the 140 mineral springs in the town, 39 are used for treating kidneys, respiratory and urinary disorders.Tour the Colonnade and view the “Singing Fountain” in front of the main colonnade.
Day 10 - Friday 19 ( B, L) PRAGUE - 3 nights
This morning we’ll depart to LIDICE to visit the Memorial dedicated to the people of the village killed by Nazis. Rest of the day at leisure in Prague.
Day 11 - Saturday 20 (B, D)
Your day is free at leisure to explore PRAGUE.
• Optional trip includes: After breakfast departs to visit the most important castle in the Czech Republic - the KARLŠTEJN CASTLE - founded 650 years ago by Charles IV, King of Bohemia and the Roman Empire. The castle was built in the 14th century as a place for the safekeeping of royal treasures, especially the coronation jewels. Later PM return to our hotel in PRAGUE.
Evening is reserved for our most popular DINNER PARTY with FOLKLORE PROGRAM full of MUSIC, DANCE, and lots of FUN! Unlimited beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
Day 12 - Sunday 21 (B)
Enjoy a free day to further explore the sights of PRAGUE, or perhaps indulge in lastminute shopping for wonderful bargains including the worldfamous Bohemian crystal, garnet jewelry, souvenirs, and handicrafts. There is music available everywhere and you may enjoy a concert. Perhaps, you’ll like to visit with friends, and relatives or visit your ancestral village – we can arrange for you an English-speaking driver who will take you there.
Day 13 - Monday 22 (B)
Enjoy a free day to further explore the sights of PRAGUE, or perhaps indulge in last minute shopping for some wonderful bargains including the world famous Bohemian crystal, the garnet jewelry, souvenirs and many handcrafts. There is music available everywhere and you may enjoy a concert.
Day 15 - Thursday 23 (B)
After breakfast, your tour ends this morning, leaving you with pleasant memories of a wonderful vacation.
* Subject to change
DAILY TOUR PROGRAM
Itinerary* “TRAVEL BOOK” with daily program > detailed schedule information will be mailed to you approx. 1 month before departure (B - Breakfast; L - Lunch; D - Dinner)
• Land transfers - Air-conditioned motor coach
• Clean and comfortable 4-star hotels or similar
• Breakfasts, lunches, or dinners as per itinerary
• All scheduled sightseeing & entrance fees, local taxes, music, parties & entertainment
• Escorted by Czech native
• Local English speaking Tour guides
• "Travel Book” with maps of the Czech Republic and Prague plus the information you need to know before you go & during the tour
x Group Airfare available (please ask us, we can assist)
x Travel Insurance (please ask us, we can assist)
x Porterage and gratuities for guides and driver
x Personal expenses
x Meals & beverages not mentioned in the program
x Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
TOUR RESERVATIONS DETAILS
Land tour price per person based on double occupancy: $3,695 For single supplement add: $920
Booking by: March 2, 2024 Past due by: March 12, 2024
For more Information and Registration on this tour, please contact us.