Discover the beauty of Prague which offers an enticing array of sights, museums, theaters, galleries and an extraordinary richness in architecture. You'll be blown away by the beauty of the city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as Charles Bridge, the Vltava River, Hradcany Castle, the Old Town and much more!
Czech Tours & Travel provides all the benefits of organized group travel without the group, allowing you to enjoy an independent experience like no other. We take care of all the details, from accommodation and excursions to transfers, even dining recommendations resulting in a completely customized experience.
You may plan to see London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Vienna or Munich, BUT do you know WHAT YOU ARE MISSING ...? “The elegant city, architecturally stunning and rich in art, music and culture.” “GOLDEN PRAGUE”
offers you an enticing array of sights, museums, theaters, and galleries, and an extraordinary richness in architecture. The city’s center has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the community is known for its stimulating intellectual and artistic environment.
In the city, with the River Vltava flowing north through its heart, you can choose to explore any or all of the five main historic areas: the Old Town (Staré Město), New Town (Nové Město), the Lesser Quarter (MaláStrana), the Castle Area (Hradčany), and the Jewish Quarter (Josefov).
If you plan to go on a vacation to Europe and a guided group tour doesn’t appeal to you, then we offer the following:
DISCOVER the BEAUTY of PRAGUE
Anytime - PRAGUE - Vacation
• Transfer from Prague airport or train station to your hotel
• 4 days / 3 nights in First Class *** Hotel
• Daily buffet breakfast ((As per daily/hour itinerary in the “Travel Book”)
• Local service charges and taxes
• 4 hour Prague City tour featuring the ˚Wenceslas Square - the place that never sleeps. It was originally laid out as the Prague horse market 650 years ago measuring 750mlong by 60m wide; ˚The Powder Gate - it can trace its origins back to the 11th century when the original gate was one of 13 entrances to Prague's Old Town. The future kings of Bohemia used to enter the town through this gate when they were on their coronation parade. ˚The 14th- century Charles Bridge, one of Prague's loveliest and most characteristic sight with its 16 arches and 30 statues; ˚Old Town Square, enclosed by Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo style buildings,Tyn Church with its magnificent towers, the unique Astronomical Clock, St. Nicholas Cathedral and Old Town Hall.
• Information kit including maps of the Czech Republic; Prague & other valuable tips before you go and during your trip.
• ADDED EXTRA VALUE - Special Treats: Folklore Show/ Dinner. Dancers and musicians dressed in traditional costumes will entertain, excite and amuse you during two and half hours of performance. Hotel pick-up and return as well as unlimited beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages included.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CURRENT PRICE.
Hotel Ratings: none or 1* Hostel; 2* Tourist; 3* First Class; 4* Superior Class; 5* Superior De-Luxe
• 3 hour Cruise on the Vltava River. You will enjoy a romantic evening dinner on the deck with views of Prague, accompanied by live music. Welcome drink.
• 4 - 5 hours trips outside the city: Karlštejn or Konopiště Castles; Kutná Hora; Terezín; Pilsen;
• 4-hour trip to tour a Crystal Glass Factory
• 4 hour trip to Pilsen to tour the Pilsner Urguell Brewery
• 8 - 9 hours trips outside the city: České Budějovice; Medieval town of Český Krumlov; the renowned Spa town of Karlovy Vary or Mariánské Lázně; Visit your ancestral village - we can arrange for you an English speaking driver who will take you there.
Hotel upgrade or extended stay packages up to 6 days / 5 nights - includes more
cultural events and day trips out of PRAGUE - are available upon request.